Disclaimer: By buying, downloading and/or using this program, you agree that you and you alone are responsible for the effects and results of using this program.
Laser Focus & Concentration 5.75G is a program that’s entire “focus” is to allow you to be able to focus and concentrate when you need to, to whatever degree you need to. This program can be used as long term programming or for in-the-moment focus and concentration enhancement.
This program is useful for:
- Combating brain fog.
- Being productive in spite of distractions.
- Preventing distraction.
- Preventing yourself from multi-tasking.
- Improving productivity.
- Interestingly, it also appears to improve one's ability to focus their eyes and thus see a little better.
- Studying more successfully and efficiently.
- Blocking out even distraction by pretty girls, according to one of our testers.
- (Potentially) Creating time dilation effects while working. (In other words, time seems to go away. The next thing you know, you’re finishing the task/day.)
- Generally improving your ability to focus and concentrate whenever you want or need to, when used as long term programming.
- Letting you switch state and turn on your ability to focus and concentrate whenever you need a boost, by using it “in the moment” for an “instant on” effect.
- Helping with Attention Deficit Disorder and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.
Our ADD/ADHD testing resulted in this comment about the effect just one loop while awake has for a diagnosed ADHD sufferer:
...its actually extremely similar to adrafinil. 400 mg The equivalent modafinil dose is 100 mg. The sub lasts longer. It does help with hyperactivity actually. And no side effects, unless you count tunnel vision. Moda and Adrafinil can be associated with anxiety and irritability.
After just two experiments using one loop each, this was reported by our ADHD diagnosed tester:
After 2 total loops, I can say that LFC has accomplished what I wanted it to. Main differences:
- The "lost in a book" factor: I always take everything in all at once. I turn my head at every distraction because I have to observe everything. Not so much now. Now, I get lost in whatever I'm doing at the moment and only seem to get distracted when something urgent comes up. Last night I didn't even hear that dinner was ready because I was so focused on my phone. I felt like I was lost in a book, that the only thing that mattered was what I was currently doing.
- Visual focus and tunnel vision. This program has helped my eyesight. [Girlfriend] always teases me that I need glasses but have never gotten my eyes checked. Objects are more in focus when I need them to be. I laser in on whatever I need to focus on and it stays in focus almost like a camera aperture. There is a zooming-in sensation when I focus on things even far away. It's not telescopic, it's quite subtle, but makes a huge difference.
- Calm focus: I feel more calm and have less distracting thoughts, and less of the "I NEED to do this RIGHT NOW" dopamine rush when conceiving thoughts. In other words, the impulse factor has been dialed down and replaced with a more calm and focused assertion
When asked to comment on a comparison of LFC to his experience with ADD/ADHD drugs, he said this:
I have been through the loops of prescription medication for adhd. I have been prescribed Adderall in a number of different doses across both instant release (IR) and extended release (XR) varients, Vyvanse, Modafinil, and Dexedrine. I am current prescribed Dexedrine. I've tried many different types of drugs, both prescribed and otc, to deal with my adhd. They all have their side effects so I tend to take them "as needed" to achieve a balance between focus and personal life.
I can say that LFC is most similar to Modafinil and Adrafinil. These drugs produce tunnel vision for me but help me laser into the task at hand and keep me focused. At first, LFC gave me tunnel vision but the sensation quickly evolved into a very natural feeling focus without any of the weird side effects. Modafinil left me feeling manic, anxious, and grumpy. LFC is all focus, no side effects.
Who is this program useful for?
- Technical workers.
- Quality Control Workers.
- People who need a high degree of visual focus.
- People who work in distracting environments.
- People who are easily distracted.
- People who want to meditate better.
- People who want to push themselves further into success in the direction they’re going.
- People who want to accomplish more in less time.
- People who want to work and accomplish tasks more efficiently.
- People whose jobs require a high degree of focus over long periods of time, or several times during a single day.
- People who have been diagnosed with ADD or ADHD.
- Almost everyone.
You may notice your visual perception changes when using this program: it may produce improved ability to focus the eyes and/or a mild "tunnel vision" effect in some people. You may notice that this program produces tiredness under some circumstances, and allows you to focus and remain productive through tiredness in others.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is this program safe to use? Yes. We would not release it for sale otherwise.
Are there any known side effects? LFC is designed to improve your focus and concentration. It appears to have the following side effects:
- Increasing your ability to focus your eyes.
- Some people may experience a mild "tunnel vision" effect.
- Potential drowsiness until you become acclimated to the program. If you use this program while you are asleep, you should not experience drowsiness while you are awake. Focusing and concentrating requires more energy, so it may be that you need to increase your sleep time.
Should I take vitamins while using this program?
Your nervous system and brain may begin using resources at an accelerated rate as a result of this program. It is therefore suggested that you take a quality multi-vitamin while using this program, and especially Vitamin B complex. It may also help to supplement your intake of oils rich in Omega-3 fatty acids (Alpha-linolenic acid in specific) that help your brain and nervous system operate at peak efficiency.
Is this program addictive, can it create dependence? No. This program has no potential for creating addiction or dependence.
How old do you have to be to use this program? This program should be safe and effective for anyone who is old enough to understand the subliminal audio. However, it was designed for use by adults. We do not recommend exposing children to this program without consulting your doctor first, as it has not been tested on children.
Can I use this program with another subliminal? This program does have special scripting to allow it to be used with another program; however, that scripting is not complete, and the effects of doing so are uncertain. Doing so at this time will void your eligibility for a refund.
Warning: If you are taking any medication designed to increase your focus and concentration, you should consult your medication prescriber before attempting to use this program at the same time as your prescription medication. Only use this program alongside a prescription focus and concentration enhancing drug under the direct supervision of your prescriber unless and until you know what combining the two does for you and that you are safe doing so.
For In-The-Moment usage (Instant On), please use this program for 2 (two) loops.
For long term programming, use this program 4 (four) loops per day on, for 8 (eight) days on and 6 (six) days off. If you notice that the focus and concentration begins to fade away during your days off, finish your days off; then, during the next usage cycle, adjust the days off downwards until the effect remains through all of the days off without fading out. For example, if you notice during your first usage cycle that the effect fades out on the 4th day off, then during the second usage cycle, you would want to take no more than 3 or 4 days off.
For ADD/ADHD sufferers this will probably end up being in the range of 1-4 days off. For those who do not have ADD/ADHD, it will most likely be 4 to 6 days off.
Please keep in mind that over time, the long term programming effects may require a re-calibration of your days off due to the effectiveness of the long term programming taking hold and remaining more constant over a longer period of time off; therefore, if you do adjust the days off downward, do a cycle of 8 days on and 6 days off once every several usage cycles to verify that the days off are still what they should be. This program is designed and intended for long term use for 3 months at a time. Eligibility for a refund depends on you using it as long term programming for at least 3 months according to these instructions.
If you are using your phone to play this program, a volume of 13/15 (86%) on your Android cell phone, or the closest equivalent on your iPhone (14/16), should be the best volume.
If you play this program on any other player, the volume should be adjusted to be as close as possible to the volume that 86% volume on your cell phone produces at the audio source when it is playing the ultrasonic track. You can use an app called FrequenSee to determine the volume.
FrequenSee is avaialble in a free version or a paid version in the App Store on Android phones or the Apple Store on iPhones. We have no affiliation with this program or the company that produces it, and we do not get a kickback for recommending it to you; we recommend it simply because it is a useful tool and is available in a free or paid version. (I have the paid version, and it is my opinion that it is worth the price.)
LFC 5.75G may create a difficulty falling asleep for some people if you attempt to play it while you are trying to fall asleep, so it is recommended that you verify the effect it has on you while you are trying to fall asleep if you wish to use it while you are falling asleep. It may also create temporary mental exhaustion while you are using it if you are awake and are not acclimated to it’s effects yet, are sick, exhausted or have not had enough sleep. You may need to increase your sleep time, as this program is using mental energy to create increased focus and concentration.
Because it requires energy to focus, if you experience tiredness trying to use it while you are awake, it is suggested that you try using it while you are asleep instead. Optimal usage while asleep for most people is to have the program start playing approximately 60 minutes after you have fallen asleep. This should allow your 4 loops to be finished with time for your brain to both execute and rest before you awaken.
*Contains Chemical state shifting override. This attempts to forcibly override the state shifting effects of non-prescription chemicals that you have ingested which would otherwise cause your state of mind, body and/or emotions to shift away from their optimal state for you to accomplish the goals of this program. This is designed to leave prescription drugs unaffected. Recreational drug use, as well as drugs that are not typically thought of as being drugs (caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, etc.) will be affected and you may find they become significantly less enjoyable. This may also affect natural substances/supplements that shift state.